December 22, 2007

"God bless us, every one!"

Berit says I should get my ass back on my blog. So here's the update. Christmas in Jersey with the family. There are rumors of a reunion with the Brooklyn side. They usually like to add a little coffee to their sambuca, so I expect it to be colorful. Giving commentary about intuitionistic truth at the APA. Will post on that soon. Looking forward to catching up with friends in Baltimore, although I'll be pretty busy with my department's metaphysics hire. May spend some time in NY and then off to Tucson for what I expect to be a very intense ontology conference. Berit and I will ride horses across the desert in the rain and discuss our counterfactual theory of essential properties.

1 comment:

David T. Macknet said...

So long as you don't fall prey to the skeptic & end up embedded in a cactus, it sounds like lots of fun.