Vincent Hendricks and Duncan Pritchard just published a really fun book of interviews with leading epistemologists. It's called Epistemology: 5 Questions. Here are the 5 questions:
- Why were you initially drawn to epistemology (and what keeps you interested)?
- What do you see as being your main contributions to epistemology?
- What do you think is the proper role of epistemology in relation to other areas of philosophy and other academic disciplines?
- What do you consider to be the most neglected topics and/or contributions in contemporary epistemology?
- What do you think the future of epistemology will (or should) hold?